The Asian Network of Women’s Shelters and the Garden of Hope Foundation invite speakers who will be in New York for NGO CSW67 to join us on the in-person parallel event on the 10th of March for their sharing of experience, insights, challenges and prospects. The organizer team is exciting to meet with speakers in person in NYC!
Meet our speakers:
- Lorraine LIM, Deputy CEO of the Singapore Council of Women’s Organizations, Singapore
- Jacey KAN, Senior Advocacy Officer of the Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women, Hong Kong
- Ritu Sahi, Board Member of International Foundation for Crime Prevention and Victim Care (PCVC), India
- Lynn CAI, Domestic Violence Program Manager, the Garden of Hope Foundation New York
- Ingrid YEH, Supervisor of the International Affairs Division, the Garden of Hope Foundation, Taiwan
We are looking forward to their inspirational sharings!
Like 👍 and attend this event.