PAVE is a voluntary welfare organization set up in 1999. It is also the first family violence specialist centre (FVSC) in Singapore.
To be the lead organisation in the provision and development of integrated services against interpersonal violence and to lead in the promotion of healthy relationships in our society.
To promote a healthy community, free from violence through empowerment, collaboration and advocacy.
- To promote public awareness and community responsibility of multi-stressed/dysfunctional families and intra/interpersonal violence.
- In furtherance of the above objects but not otherwise PAVE may :-
- Provide casework, groupwork and community work services to individuals, families and relevant populations experiencing multiple stresses including intra/interpersonal violence.
- Identify and respond to the changing needs of individuals, families and relevant populations experiencing multiple stresses and intra/interpersonal violence.
- Contribute to the development of professional knowledge and improving the effectiveness of service providers who deal with multi-stressed/dysfunctional families and intra/interpersonal violence.
- Conduct research and document issues relating to multi-stressed/dysfunctional families and intra/interpersonal violence so as to contribute to a local base of literature.
- Share, where appropriate, our experiences and resources with relevant authorities locally and internationally.